How to Make Your Blog Unique
To make your blog unique is to have a blog which is a reflection of your personality, style and taste.
Each and every blog has a vibe, and in identity that is a reflection of the blogger(s) who create content. In order to create a brand for your blog that stands out, have a plan the following design elements:
Branding is about consistency. When using a logo, be sure to use it often. If you are a solo blogger, share photos of your face, so the reader can connect to you via virtual eye contact. If you use a header for your blog, use the same picture for the headers on other social media networks. If you have a blog identity kit (see below), use the same colors and fonts all the time.
* What is the personality of your blog?
* What kind of content do you like sharing?
* What kind of problems do you solve on your blog?
* Is your vibe consistent?
Create an identity kit for your blog. This will let readers know that it’s you, and to know what to expect when they see you online.
* Logo or Your headshot
* Colors – Choose 2-4 colors to use throughout your blog, and in all your marketing materials
* Fonts – Choose up to 3 fonts to use consistently on your blog, and your marketing materials